Last updated on February 25th, 2018
30 days 30 snacks recipes for toddlers and kids. After the huge success of my 30 days 30 breakfast recipes collection here comes the most awaited recipe collection. Snack recipes for toddlers and kids are the most requested recipes in my blog. I daily have many reader moms write to me asking for toddlers and kids snack recipes. I am trying my best to share easy snack recipes that are healthy as well here. In that line here is my compilation of 30 days 30 snack recipes for toddlers and kids. I have compiled a very carefully selected 30 different snack recipes that are suitable for toddlers and kids.
I have tried my best to include only healthy and filling snack recipes but there are little treats inserted here and there :). Also check my post with loads of tips and tricks for making healthy snacks for toddlers and kids.
General tips for making snacks for toddlers and kids
1.Variety should be the key for snacks. Use same vegetable and make different snacks. Like beetroot tikki, beet milshake or beet cake etc.
2. Make snack as a filling light meal.
3. If bread is liked by them, use whole grain or multigrain and sneak in veggies or fruits.
4. Use paneer, good quality cheese in snack recipes as they are tasty and healthy
5. Keep dosa batter handy and make different varieties with it.
6. Healthy soups can be delicious snack as well.Bonus they do not curb the hunger for dinner.
30 days 30 snack recipes for toddlers and kids.
24. potato lollipop
28. Veg fritters
29. cheese rings