Bachelors cooking ideas and recipes along with collection of handpicked very easy to make no fuss recipes. This has been in my mind for long time to write a dedicated post for bachelors recipes and just did not get the time to comprehend the recipes here 🙂 Most of the recipes in this space are easy to make that beginners can safely try yet I am giving few tips for bachelors /students staying in rooms where elaborate cooking/grinding may not be possible.
Tips for bachelor cooking
1. Always store fresh bread in hand not only to make a quick sandwich,but you can whip up many delicious dishes with bread and they are very easy too. You can add loads of veggies in these dishes and use hole wheat or multigrain bread to make it healthy.
2. Store dry masala powders like sambar powder,rasam powder,garam masala etc. These powders can brighten any dish not just sambar or rasam. You can even sprinkle a dash of sambar powder in your noodles,pasta and see the dish perk up instantly 🙂
3. Purchase a rice cooker if possible as it is really easy anf fuss free,you don’t even have to count the whistles like pressure cooker :). You can also boil milk,make tea in rice cooker.
4. Always store podis like paruppu podi,milagai podi,etc to mix with rice or as side dish.
5. Store curd to make some fix recipes like no grind dos etc or just for curd rice. It is good to get a small tub if you don’t have fridge.
6. Always store veggies like potato,onions and tomatoes,you can make SO MUCH with these 🙂
Here is the collection of easy bachelor recipes. Please click any photo for detailed recipe
Easy bachelors recipes collection:
Easy no grind breakfast recipes
Easy variety rice recipes
Easy snack recipes
You can even make sweets just try these easy recipes 🙂