Last updated on March 7th, 2019
Mango falooda popsicles recipe with step by step photos. Sharing an easy to make fun dessert recipe with ever popular Indian summer drink-mango falooda. Today let us learn how to make mango falooda popsicles with this easy recipe.
Popsicles are easy to make fum snack/dessert for toddlers and kids especially during summer. Popsicles can me made as rich, simple, indulgent or healthy as you want. Yes, popsicle recipes are so versatile and you can get as creative as you can. I have shared a handful of easy popsicle recipes this summer like strawberry yogurt popsicle, paal ice, . I wanted to try this mango falooda popsicles last year itself but I could not post any frozen desserts last year. So I reserved a portion of my mango falooda and turned it into this special mango falooda popsicles 🙂
To make mango falooda popsicles recipe we just need all the ingredients we use for making mango falooda. Just layer the falooda in the pospicle mould and freeze it and there you have. I would say this is just another way of serving mango falooda 🙂
Serve mango falooda popsicles as dessert or snack.
Here is how to make mango falooda popsicles recipe with step by step photo. Please check mango falooda for detailed ingredients list with quantity.
Step by step mango falooda popsicle recipe
1. Keep all the ingredients for mango falooda ready.
2. Take the popsicle mould and layer as per your choice. Close the lids and freeze for 12-14 hours. Serve falooda popsicles as dessert.
Mango falooda popsicles recipe card below:
- Mango pulp
- Chilled milk
- Jelly cubes
- falooda sev
- Soaked sabja seeds
- Chopped mango
- Keep all the ingredients for mango falooda ready.
- Take the popsicle mould and layer as per your choice. Close the lids and freeze for 12-14 hours. Serve falooda popsicles as dessert
1. You can make popsicles with any flavored falooda