Last updated on May 28th, 2018
Few Methi recipes you might like:
How to make crispy methi puri recipe for snack.
More puri recipes:
Methi Puri Recipe Card Below:
Methi Puri Recipe (Crispy Methi Poori)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup fresh methi leaves (fenugreek leaves)
- 1/2 teaspoon carom seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric seeds
- oil for deep frying
- Pluck the methi leaves and wash them thoroughly
- Take all the ingredients except water and oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Start kneading adding water gradually. Do not make the dough very soft as we do for chapathi. The dough should be little stiff yet pliable.
- Divide the dough into 15 lemon sized balls and roll out thin circles.
- Deep fry 2-3 pooris at a time,till golden from both sides,on a medium flame.
- Serve hot with any spicy gravy/sabzi.