Last updated on June 9th, 2019
Red velvet milkshake recipe without artificial colorants. Healthy and tasty red velvet milkshake with beetroot for toddlers and kids.
Pretty in pink red velvet milkshake,that too all natural :). This natural red velvet milkshake recipe is so easy to make,it contains no food color,no ice cream or even whipped cream yet is so so velvety and also has the pretty color of any red velvet dish,it is not really difficult to guess the ingredient for the color,yeah you got it right,beets :), but the wonderful creamy texture comes from cashews,cashew nuts impart a real rich and creamy texture to this natural red velvet milkshake along with taste and flavor. I have been inspired by seeing all the pink and heart shaped cute deserts and more for valentine’s day and I also wanted to make something, I first planned something with strawberries but I could not get hold of ’em :(,so I made this natural red velvet milkshake. This is a really easy to make recipe and you can change the recipe as per your taste like adding whipped cream instead of cashews or ice cream or you can even mix beets with carrots (Delhi carrots) here.
Red velvet milkshake recipe card:
Natural red velvet milkshake recipe | Easy milkshake recipes
- 1 small beetroot boiled and peeled
- 6 whole cashews soaked in water/milk for 1 hour
- 2 teaspoons chocolate chips
- 2 cups chilled milk
- Sugar to taste
- Vanilla extract
- A pinch of saffron
- Boil,peel and roughly chop the beets.
- Soak cashews in hot water or milk for 1-2 hours
- Blend everything together with milk
- Serve red velvet milkshake with more ice cubes or as such.
2.You can use whipped cream to top the milkshake
3. You can leave out chocolate chips if you prefer