Last updated on February 21st, 2019
Pineapple Mojito mocktail is a non alcoholic drink prepared with fresh pineapple juice, lemon juice and mint leaves. You can make this refreshing drink that is just perfect for summer especially a healthy drink for kids too.
In this virgin pineapple mojito recipe pineapple adds a tropical punch to classic mojito. It is furthermore muddled with fresh lemon juice and mint leaves. As a result we get absolutely delicious and really refreshing summer drink. As this is a non alcoholic drink it is best suited especially for toddlers and kids too.
Last summer I shared a delicious mango mojito recipe and for this summer it is this non alcoholic pineapple mojito for you all. You can also try this strawberry mojito for a change.We prefer fresh homemade summer drinks to beat the heat as compared to store bought fizzy drinks. I especially make roohafza milkshake, lemonade, jal jeera, panakam, kulfi recipes for summer.
Mojito recipes are traditionally made with rum, lemon juice and mint leaves. Here in this virgin pineapple mojito recipe we are using fresh pineapples juiced with sugar and lemon along with few other ingredients. This non alcoholic pineapple mojito is a great party welcome drink and easy to make also.
Virgin pineapple mojito is easy to make. You can make this in 5 minutes especially if you have pineapple juice handy. You can easily use store bought plain pineapple juice in this recipe. I like to make this juice from scratch rather than using juice from a carton. So that has taken me about 5 minutes extra to make fresh pineapple juice.
Some variations with non alcoholic pineapple mojito recipe:
1. You can use a combination of your favorite fruits to make mojito. Some flavors we love at our home are mango-pineapple, pineapple-coconut.
2. You can also try pineapple grape juice too.
3. If you wish you can add chilled club soda in this mojito recipe. I prefer to add club soda only for adults though. If you are making this pineapple mojito for kids it is better to avoid soda.
4. Finally to make pineapple mojito cocktail you can add rum in this recipe.
Serve pineapple mojito chilled as welcome drink or with nibblers.
More summer drinks you might like:
How to make pineapple mojito recipe (step by step)
1. Take cubed pineapple cubes along with sugar and lemon juice in a blender jar. You can also use mixer grinder.
2. Add one cup of water and blend to a smooth puree/juice. Let it chill for 30 minutes.
3. Take a chilled serving glass. Add 4 ice cubes, 4 crushed mint leaves and a slice of lemon. Also add 1 teaspoon sugar. Muddle well.
4. To the mint ice cube mixture add the prepared pine apple juice. Top with chilled club soda if desired. Add more mint leaves, chili flakes and pine apple cube. Serve immediately.
Virgin Pineapple Mojito Recipe Card:
Virgin pineapple mojito is an easy and refreshing non alcoholic drink made with fresh pineapple juice
- 1 pineapple medium sized, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 mint leaves
- 1 lemon sliced
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- Ice cubes
- Chili flakes optional
- Take cubed pineapple cubes along with sugar and lemon juice in a blender jar. You can also use mixer grinder.
- Add one cup of water and blend to a smooth puree/juice.
- Take a chilled serving glass. Add 4 ice cubes, 4 crushed mint leaves and a slice of lemon. Also add 1 teaspoon sugar. Muddle well.
- To the mint ice cube mixture add the prepared pine apple juice. Top with chilled club soda if desired. Add more mint leaves, chili flakes and pine apple cube. Serve immediately.