Last updated on May 27th, 2019
Strawberry pomegranate lemonade recipe, a very refreshing and cooling summer drink that you can make in minutes. With fresh strawberries everywhere you can make this delicious and thirst quenching juice and enjoy it chilled 🙂 I am a true minimalist with fruits,I mostly prefer to east fresh fruits as such and so does everyone in the family,so you will find less drink recipes here :). This time I really wanted to make few drink recipes with fresh strawberries and I made few too. This easy strawberry pom drink recipe is one among them. Strawberry pomegranate lemonade recipe is a delicious concoction of fresh strawberries,pom and lemon. Few mints leaves are added for flavor and it is optional. This is a very healthy and cooling summer drink and tastes absolutely yummy. Here I have not strained the pulp so the juice will look a bit slushy,if you wish you can strain for a clear and thin juice. Do try this easy strawberry pom drink recipe, very cooling and delicious 🙂
More cooling summer drink recipes from the blog
How to make strawberry pomegranate lemonade recipe: Step by step.
1. Wash and hull the strawberries. Blend them thoroughly with pom seeds.
2. Add 1 3/4 cup water and require sugar. Blend again and strain if needed
3. Add a pinch of salt,lemon juice and crush the mint leaves with hand and add it to the juice. Mix well and refrigerate.
4. You can serve the strawberry pomegranate lemonade chilled or with ice cubes.
Strawberry pomegranate lemonade recipe | Strawberry pom drink recipe
- 6-7 strawberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6-7 mint leaves
- A pinch of salt
- Wash and hull the strawberries. Blend them thoroughly with pom seeds.
- Add 1 3/4 cup water and require sugar. Blend again and strain if needed
- Add a pinch of salt,lemon juice and crush the mint leaves with hand and add it to the juice. Mix well and refrigerate.
- You can serve the strawberry pomegranate lemonade chilled or with ice cubes.
2. You can ad ginger/pepper powder for change in flavor.