Last updated on July 2nd, 2019
Strawberry yogurt popsicle recipe with step by step photos. Sharing an easy and healthy dessert with strawberry that you can try in this season. No cook healthy strawberry yogurt popsicle recipe is very easy to make and comes together quickly too. The sharp flavor and taste of strawberries is well complimented by creamy and slight tangy taste of yogurt. This strawberry popsicle is a fun way to get toddlers and kids eat yogurt.
To make strawberry yogurt popsicle recipe you can use hung yogurt or normal thick yogurt. Just make sure the yogurt is very fresh and not sour. I have made some swirl patterns in this popscile. You can either make swirls or layer or just mix everything together and make popsciles. In this recipe I have used raw cane sugar so the while layer is slightly colored. If you use plain white sugar the color will be light. I have added vanilla flavor to the yogurt layer. You can even try cardamom or rose flavor will be good too. Do try thi popscile, really easy one, almost no work :). Will be a real treat when strawberries are in abundance.
Serve strawberry yogurt popscile immedietly once set. Save in freezer till serving.
Here is how to make strawberry yogurt popsicle recipe with step by step photos.
Also check strawberry ice cream recipe.
Step by step strawberry yogurt popscile recipe
1. Blend together roughly chopped starwberries and sugar. Set aside.
2.Take thick curd, sugar and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Whisk well.
3. Alternate the strawberry and yougurt mixture into popsicle moulds or make swirls or mix curd and strawberry puree together and fill the moulds.
4.Set for 8 hours or overnight in freezer. Once set, show the popsicle mould under running water for few seconds. Remove the popscile very gently after 5 minutes. Serve strawberry yogurt popscile immedietly.
Strawberry yogurt popsicle recipe card below:
Strawberry yogurt popsicle recipe | No cook easy strawberry popsicle recipe
- 10 big strawberries
- 3/4 cup thick fresh curd/yogurt
- Sugar to taste
- Vanilla extract
- Blend together roughly chopped strawberries and sugar. Set aside.
- Take thick curd, sugar and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Whisk well.
- Alternate the strawberry and yogurt mixture into popsicle moulds or make swirls or mix curd and strawberry puree together and fill the moulds.
- Set for 8 hours or overnight in freezer. Once set, show the popsicle mould under running water for few seconds. Remove the popscile very gently after 5 minutes. Serve strawberry yogurt popscile immediately.
2. You can add honey instead of sugar