Magizhampoo murukku recipe | magizhampoo thenkuzhal recipe | Diwali 2017 recipes
Magizhampoo murukku recipe with step wise photos. Quick and easy to make melt in mouth crispy chakli!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1/2 cup roasted moong dal flour
- 1/2 cup roasted gram flour
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder optional
- A pinch of asafoetida
- Oil for deep frying
Mix all the ingredients except water and oil.
Add required water and make a soft yet stiff dough.
heat oil for deep frying. Grease a plate and pipe the dough into a chakli.
Carefully slide into the hot oil. Deep fry until golden brown and sizzling sound ceases. Serve as snack.