Cream of sweet corn soup with step by step photos. Rich and creamy sweet corn soup with white sauce.
Calories: 246 kcal
- 1 1/2 cups boiled sweet corn kernels
- 1 cup milk boiled and cooled
- 2 tablespoons wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- pepper powder
Pressure cook sweet corn kernels. Reserve 2 tablespoons and grind the rest to a fine paste with little water.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a pan. Add wheat flour slowly and saute well.
Add milk slowly and mix well. There should be no lumps. Mix well and cook in low flame until the sauce thickens.
Add corn paste and mix well. Add 1/2 cup water and bring to a boil.
Season with salt and pepper. Simmer the soup for 5 minutes.
Garnish with reserved corn kernels and remove from flame. Serve cream of sweet corn soup with bread sticks or salad.
1. You can use maida instead of wheat flour
2. You can use regular corn too instead of sweet corn