Aloo paneer kofta recipe-a delectable starter recipe with boiled potatoes and cottage cheese!
Calories: 289 kcal
- 100 grams paneer crumbled
- 1 large potato boiled,peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons milk powder
- 2 tablespoons corn flour/rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped almonds
- 10 raisins
- Oil for shallow frying
Boil,peel and grate the potatoes. Crumble paneer well. Take both in a mixing bowl and add all the other ingredients except dried nuts and oil.
Mix well and bring together like a dough. Divide into 10 equal portions and make small balls.
Take a ball and make a dent in the center and keep 2-3 almond pieces and 3 raisins. Close the ball and roll well and press very slightly.
Heat oil for shallow frying. Fry the shaped koftas 3-4 at a time till golden brown from both sides. Serve aloo paneer kofta hot with sauce and chutneys.
1. You can use cilantro leaves instead of powder.
2. Milk powder is optional but it gives a rich taste