Masala poha recipe | How to make spicy masala poha recipe
masala poha recipe-easy to make Indian breakfast poha recipe with spice powders
- 2 cup poha/rice flakes medium thick
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/4 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- 2 green chilies slit
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- salt to taste
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1/4 cup grated coconut
Rinse the poha well and drain slightly. Set aside for 10 minutes. In the meantime you can chop the vegetables.
Heat oil in a pan. Temper with cumin seeds. Add chopped onions and saute well. Add slit green chilies and minced ginger. Saute well.
Add chopped vegetables and coriander leaves. Saute for 2 minutes.
Add chili powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder. Mix well.
Add drained poha and mix well. Season with salt. Add 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
Mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Top with grated coconut and serve masala poha hot.