Aloo Raita Recipe
Aloo raita recipe- easy to make refreshing and delicious summer salad made with boiled potatoes and fresh yogurt.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 big potato boiled, peeled and crumbled
- 1.5 cups yogurt plain
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mango powder
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 3/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- mint leaves
Boil, peel and slightly crumble the potatoes.
Take fresh curd or yogurt in a mixing bowl. Whisk it until smooth.
Add roasted cumin powder, red chili powder, amchur powder, coriander powder and salt to the whisked curd. Mix well.
Add cooked potatoes and mix well. Add crushed mint leaves and mix. Serve aloo raita immediately.