Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Make this easy chocolate mousse recipe with just 4 ingredients , best summer dessert ever. This airy, light and delightfully rich chocolate mousse is egg free and you don’t need gelatin or agar as well. Serve in pretty shot glasses or bowls for a stylish, elegant and yummy treat!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Setting Time4 hrs
Total Time15 mins
- 200 grams dark chocolate chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup fresh cream or heavy cream or whipping cream
- 2 tablepoons icing sugar add more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extrcact
- strawberries, chocolate, whipped cream for topping
Place the chocolate cubes in a dry bowl and add soft butter.
Bring a big pot of water to boil and place the bowl containing chocolate cubes over the boiling water.
Mix well and whisk in flame until the chocolate melts completely and turns smooth, set aside
Take chilled thick cream in a clean bowl and add icing sugar, vanilla to it. Whip in medium speed using an electric beater or stand mixer until soft peaks are formed.
Add the prepared chocolate ganache to the whipped cream. Fold very gently without deflating the peaks.
Divide the chocolate mousse among serving glasses. Set in refrigerator for 3-4 hours. Serve chilled
1. Do not over beat the cream. Just beat until soft peaks are formed
2. You can make this dessert a day before serving and refrigerate. This mousse keeps well for 2-3 days in fridge.
Serving: 3g | Calories: 378kcal