Mango Salad Recipe
This Mango salad is a delicious and easy to make summer dessert salad with seasonal fruits and nuts. Tossed in a very light and flavorful dressing this mango salad is just bursting with flavor. Vegan, gluten free clean recipe.
For mango salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 2 cups chopped ripe mangoes
- 6 strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted and halved cherries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons pomegranates pearls
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
To make mango salad dressing
To make the salad:
Pick ripe sweet mangoes. Rinse, peel and chop finely discarding the stone. Pit and halve the cherries. Hull and slice strawberries thinly.
Add chopped mangoes to a bowl.
Add pitted and halved cherries, sliced berries.
Follow with chopped mangoes.
Pour the prepared dressing and mix well. Top with pom seeds and chopped mint leaves.
Mix well and chill for 30 minutes or an hour
Serve mango salad as dessert.
- Use ripe and sweet fruits for best tasting salad.
- You can double the recipe.
Serving: 3g | Calories: 111kcal