EASY TURMERIC MILK RECIPE- GOLDEN MILK
Golden milk or turmeric milk or our good old haldi doodh is the best immunity building beverage and healing drink that you can sip on this winter. Turmeric’s anti inflammatory properties is best for healing and comforting when we feel under the weather. This is also a super delicious, hearty and comforting drink. Wonderful immunity boosting drink!
- 3 cups milk dairy or almond milk (vegan)
- 3/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 teaspoons palm candy powder OR 4-5 big rocks white sugar or cane sugar or agave can be used
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
Add all the ingredients together and mix well
Bring to a boil. Simmer gently if using almond milk, do not boil. Filter if needed.
Serve turmeric milk warm
- The Nutrition values are estimates.
- You can double the recipe.
Serving: 3servings | Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 335mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 534IU | Calcium: 276mg | Iron: 1mg