Watermelon punch recipe
watermelon punch recipe- fresh watermelon juice with ginger
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 1/2 teaspoon peeled and chopped ginger
- 2` teaspoons lemon juice
- Pepper powder
Take roughly chopped water melon, peeled and chopped ginger, sugar, a dash of salt, pepper powder and 2 teaspoons lemon juice in a blender jar.
Blend thoroughly and transfer to a serving glass. Add ice and serve watermelon punch immediately.
- You can totally play with the ingredients and quantity. Increase or decrease the amount of ginger, sugar, pepper powder or lemon juice as preferred.
- Instead of sugar you can use honey but the drink will not be vegan
- Along with watermelon you can other fruit juices and make fruit punch
- You can add club soda or sparkling water instead of water.
- While making for kids add white pepper for mild flavor.
- You can keep this drink for 6-7 hours in refrigerator.
- If you have leftovers just freeze in ice cube trays and add while making fruit juices or infused water.