Honey Roasted Almonds
Honey roasted almonds is an easy snack that you can make in minutes with simple ingredients. Deicious and addictive, goes well with all drinks. Vegetarian and gluten free
Servings: 1 cup
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder optional (I did not use)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Cane or white sugar for coating
Take melted butter, honey, chili flakes, salt in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
Toss in the almonds and mix well. Set aside for 15 minutes
Preheat oven at 180C. Line a baking tray with a butter paper. Arrange the marinated almonds on a single layer.
Bake for 15-20 minutes. Gently stir in the almonds after 10 minutes baking. Add sugar and toss well while the almonds are still warm.
The almonds will crisp up very well on cooling. Serve honey chili almonds as snack.
- To make this on stove top. Follow the instructions till step2. Then heat a big shallow pan. Transfer the nuts and saute gently over low flame for 10-12 minutes.
- You can make the same recipe with cashews or peanuts
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 567kcal