Baby Corn Masala Recipe
Baby corn masala recipe- north Indian style tasty and flavorful masala curry with fresh baby corns. Sauteed baby corns tossed in tasty onion tomato masala.
- 4 teaspoons oil
- 20 baby corns peeled and washed
- 2 green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed ginger-garlic
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 4 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mango powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped baby corns and saute for 3-4 minutes in medium flame. Remove to a plate.
In the same pan add 2 teaspoons oil again. Heat oil and temper with cumin seeds. Add slit green chilies and crushed ginger-garlic. Saute for 2 minutes.
Add chopped onions and saute till it turns soft.
Add chopped tomatoes and mix.
Add tomato puree and mix well.
Add spice powders, salt and mix well. Add 1/4 cup water and cook till the masala thickens.
Add the sauteed baby corns and toss. Add chopped cilantro leaves, mix and serve hot.
Serving: 4servings | Calories: 127kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 86mg | Potassium: 324mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 585IU | Vitamin C: 14.2mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.7mg