Masala Rice Recipe
Quick and easy to make veg rice with left over rice.
- 2 cups rice cooked and cooled
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 potatoes peeled and chopped
- 10 beans chopped
- 1/3 cup green peas
- 6 baby corns peeled and chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- Salt to taste
First of all heat oil in a thick pan. Temper with cumin seeds.
Next add chopped onions and saute till they turn a bit soft.
Add chopped vegetables and saute for 2 minutes. Add salt, chili powder, garam masala powder and cumin powder. Mix well and saute. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes.
Finally add the cooked and cooled rice to the prepared veg masala. Mix gently. Serve with raita.