Best Guacamole Recipe
Learn to make best ever guacamole with this easy recipe. This no cook Mexican avocado dip can be used in numerous ways and eating by spoonful is just one of them.
Servings: 1 cup
- 2 ripe avocados medium size
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes seeds removed
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 green chilies finely chopped (jalapeno)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon rock salt or sea salt more to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- few mint leaves optional
Cut open and remove the pit from a ripe avocado. Chop it roughly and take it in a serving bowl
using a fork or vegetable masher mash the avocado roughly.
Add finely chopped onions, tomatoes and green chilies.
Also add chopped coriander leaves. Mix well.
Add freshly ground pepper and rock salt.
Finally add freshly squeezed lemon juice and mix well . Serve.