Roasted Corn Salad Recipe
Roasted corn salad recipe is a delicious, healthy and chatpata snack you can make in a jiffy. This yummy grilled corn salad is a perfect snack to munch on with a book 🙂 Here is how to make easy roasted corn salad with step by step photos.
- 1 corn on cob big
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice or lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons roasted peanuts
Fire roast or grill the corn on cob well. Here is how to roast corn on cob on stove top.
Scrape the roasted corn off the ear into a mixing bowl.
Add finely chopped onions, cilantro leaves, tomatoes. Mix well. Add lemon juice, salt, chili powder and chaat masala powder.
Finally add roasted peanuts, mix well and serve immediately.