Energy Balls Recipe | Bliss Balls Recipe
Dates energy balls recipe or bliss balls recipe is a quick and easy snack recipe that you can make in 10 minutes. These little balls are vegan, gluten free and loaded with nutrition. Just keep this recipe as base and create your signature energy balls or bliss balls 🙂
Servings: 12 small
- 25 dried dates
- 15 almonds roasted
- 15 walnuts roasted
- 2 tablespoons pistachios
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tabespoons sunflower seeds
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered pistachios for rolling the bliss balls
- 1/4 cup cacoa powder for rolling the bliss balls
Dry roast the nuts and seeds well for 10 minutes in low flame.
Add dates, roasted nuts, cacao powder, vanilla in a food processor and blitz few times.
Make small balls out of the mixture and roll over cacao or pistachio powder. Store airtight.