PANEER CHATPATA RECIPE
paneer chatpata recipe is a delicious and easy Indian paneer curry. It stays true to its name, this paneer chatpata is a spicy paneer curry with myriad of flavors. This curry comes together in 20 minutes and tastes best with rotis.
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste or minced ginger garlic
- 2 green chilies slit
- 1 big onion cubed
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon amchur powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 3/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- salt to taste
- 200 grams cubed paneer
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
Heat 3 teaspoons oil in a pan.
Temper with cumin seeds. Add slit green chili and minced ginger garlic. Saute well till the raw smell goes off.
Add the cubed onions and saute till they turn soft.
Next add the copped tomatoes and mix well. Add amchur powder, coriander powder and red chili powder. Mix well.
Add chopped tomatoes and mix well. Cook till tomatoes turn mushy.
Next add the paneer cubes and toss well. Add garam masala powder and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well and remove from flame. Add lemon juice and serve hot.