Watermelon Feta Salad
This watermelon feta salad is probably the best thing I made this summer. This is a wonderful concoction of sweet melons, salty cheese and flavorful dressing. A big bowl of this salad with a piece of baguette and some lemonade is my idea of perfect al fresco 🙂
- 3 cups chopped watermelon
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 10 mint leaves torn
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablesoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- sea salt to taste
Peel and cube the watermelon discarding the seeds.
Add the cubed melon followed by mint leaves
Mix lemon juice, honey, chili flakes, sugar salt and freshly ground pepper in a small bowl.
Pour this dressing over the chopped melons.
Add crumbled feta cheese and mix well.
- Do not store this salad for long
- You can double the recipe