Mango Lemonade Recipe
Homemade mango lemonade is a refreshing drink you can make with ripe mangoes. So easy to make with just 3 ingredients, this lemonade is so flavorful, tasty and cooling. You just need 10 minutes time to make a big pitcher full if this tropical goodness. Here is how to make best mango lemonade at home- vegan and gluten free.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups chopped ripe mangoes
Combine 1/4 cup sugar with 1/4 cup water in a sauce pan. Mix well for the sugar to dissolve. Simmer until the syrup turns sticky and thick. Remove from flame and let cool. You can make this syrup ahead of time and refrigerate.
Peel and roughly chop the mangoes discarding the stone.
To a blender or mixer jar add the lemon juice.
Also add peeled mangoes.
Blend to a smooth puree.
Add the mango puree to the cooled sugar syrup
Mix very well until combined.
Serve topped with ice cubes.
- Lemons- Select ripe bright yellow lemons with thin skin for more juice. If lemons are not available you can use limes.
- Mangoes- Use ripe and sweet mangoes that are less fibrous.
- Scaling up - You can double the recipe easily.
- Shelf life- You can make this lemonade a day before and refrigerate. keeps well for 2 days in refrigerator.
Serving: 3Servings | Calories: 121kcal