Beetroot Juice Recipe
Beetroot juice is a healthy and nutritious drink that I make very often. Refreshing, healthy and amazingly delicious, this beet juice will just boost your health while quenching the thirst. With this recipe as base you can make this juice in various combinations and flavors. This is an easy recipe with or without a juicer. Here is how I make beetroot juice at home.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 4 medium sized beets
- 1 small carrot
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Rinse beets and carrots (If using) thoroughly under running water. Peel and chop into 1 inch pieces.
Transfer to a blender jar and add 1 cup water.
Pass through a strainer and collect the juice at bottom
Add lemon juice, sugar and mix well.
Serve beet juice immediately.
- Use fresh and tender beets for best tasting juice.
- You can skip carrots if you prefer.
- You can double the recipe.
- Always consume immediately after preparing the juice.
Serving: 3g | Calories: 108kcal