Vegetable Raita Recipe
Vegetable raita with mixed veggies and homemade curd. This veg raita is a delicious, easy and clean side dish for your paratha, pulao, biryani meals. You can make this raita in many ways and here is how I make it.
- 1 medium carrot peeled and cubed
- 1 small cucumber peeled and cubed
- 1 small green bell pepper finely chopped
- 2 small tomatoes finely chopped
- 1.5 cups fresh curd
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- salt to taste
Peel and chop the carrot & cucumbers into small cubes. Rinse and chop tomatoes and peppers finely too.
Take fresh curd in a bowl. Whisk well until smooth.
Season with required salt, a pinch of roasted cumin powder and chaat masala powder. Mix well.
Add the chopped vegetables and mix well. Serve veg raita immediately.
You can add veggies of your choice.
The recipe can be doubled or halved
Serving: 3g | Calories: 98kcal