Apple milkshake is a delicious, quick and easy shake with fresh seasonal apples. With seasonal fresh apples, a splash of milk and sugar, this apple shake is just perfect breakfast or snack. Just 4 ingredients and five minutes are all you need to make this healthy apple shake. Here is how to make apple milkshake recipe.
- 2 large apples peeled, cored and cubed
- 2.5 cups milk boiled, cooled and chilled.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Optional Ingredients for apple milkshake
- 15 almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or cardamom powder
- few ice cubes
Peel, core and cube the apples
To a blender jar add few almonds, apple cubes and sugar.
Blend to a very smooth paste
Top with chilled milk, I also added a teaspoon of fresh cream,
Blend again until smooth and frothy.
Serve apple shake with a touch of cocoa powder if desired.
- Vegans can use almond or coconut milk.
- If you prefer add a scoop of ice cream while serving.
Serving: 3g | Calories: 224kcal