Apple Cucumber Salad Recipe
Apple cucumber salad is an easy & healthy salad with seasonal apples and crispy cucumbers. You can make this tasty salad in flat 15 minutes. You will love this salad for quick meal with some bread and soup or a healthy snack. Here is how to make healthy apple cucumber salad recipe.
- 2 medium apples cored and cut into cubes or batons
- 2 small salad cucumbers cubes or cut into batons
- 2 tablespoons toasted walnuts
- 2 teaspoons toasted flax seeds
Dressing For Apple Cucumber Salad
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Rinse and wipe of excess moisture for apples and cucumbers.
Chop them into big cubes or batons.
Combine chopped apple and cucumbers in a mixing bowl.
In another small bowl combine sugar, salt, pepper powder and lemon juice.
Pour the dressing over the chopped apples and cucumbers. Mix well.
Add roasted flax seeds, chopped walnuts and toss well.
Finally add chopped basil or mint leaves and mix.
Serve apple cucumber salad immediately.
- You can add vinegar instead of lemon juice.
- Use crispy sweet apples like gala, honey crisp, red delicious apples if Kashmir apple is not available
- Use crispy salad cucumbers and not the ones used for cooking
- Once prepared serve apple cucumber salad immediately
- The recipe can be doubled or tripled
Serving: 3g | Calories: 98kcal