Mango Mustard Dipping Sauce
Mango mustard dipping sauce. 5 minutes & 6 ingredients are all you need to make this magic sauce. This is a super creamy dipping sauce perfect for crispy snacks! Best part is, it is low cal :), no mayo or sour cream needed here. It is vegan and gluten free!
Servings: 2 cups
- 1.5 cups mango puree or pulp
- 2 tablespoons black or yellow mustard seeds or use sauce if you prefer
- 1/5 cup coconut cream or thick coconut milk
- 6 whole cashews
- 1 jalapeno increase to 2 for spicier sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar or maple
- salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Dry roast mustard seeds for 2 minutes in a small pan until the seeds burst here and there.
To a blender jar or mixer grinder jar add mango pulp or chopped mangoes, sugar, chopped jalapeno, salt and olive oil. Blend once. Add coconut milk and blend again
Add grated turmeric and blend to a very smooth sauce. I added it at last as I forgot. You can add along with other ingredients itself.
Remove to a clean jar and store in refrigerator.
- This sauce keeps well for a week in refrigerator. I would not store it for long a it has coconut.
- You can serve this mango mustard dipping sauce with tortilla chips, crackers etc.
Serving: 2cups | Calories: 176kcal