Vegetable Pasta Recipe | Easy Veg Pasta
Vegetable pasta recipe-quick and easy veg pasta made with mixed veggies and pasta sauce.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 cup pasta
- 2 cups chopped vegetables (carrot, baby corn, bell pepper, onions)
- 4 tablespoons marinara OR any pasta sauce (can also use tomato sauce or puree)
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs mixed Italian or oregano and basil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil light
- grated cheese optional
First of all to cook pasta bring a pot full of water to rolling boil. Add raw pasta and cook al dente. Drain and keep covered.
Heat olive oil in a pan. Add chili flakes and cook for few seconds. Next add chopped onions and saute for a minute.
Then add chopped vegetables and saute for 3-4 minutes.
Add pasta sauce or tomato sauce, sugar, dried herbs and salt. Mix well and cook for 5-6 minutes.
Now add the cooked pasta and toss well.
Finally add grated cheese and mix well. Serve veg pasta hot.