Vegetable pasta video recipe- Yet another quick and tasty pasta with vegetables and tomato sauce. You can make this pasta in many ways to suit your taste buds. I usually pair this with a mild garlic loaf and tomato soup for filling yet light dinner.
This vegetable pasta can be made in many ways. You can use any sauce as base and make veg pasta recipe. I especially like to use my homemade marinara sauce or pizza sauce to this recipe. But you can also use store bought tomato sauce to make veg pasta quickly. Furthermore you can easily make this recipe without sauce also.
Veg pasta is one of my kid’s favorite pasta recipes at home. I often make this with slight variations. To make healthy vegetable pasta I prefer to use organic whole wheat pasta and loads of veggies. Vegetables that go well with tomato sauce are onions, bell peppers, zucchini, broccoli etc. You can also add carrots, baby corns, mushrooms in vegetable pasta recipe.
Here I have added carrots, bell peppers, onions and baby corns in this pasta recipe.
To make this pasta more appealing to kids you can add some grated cheese. However vegetable pasta is very good without cheese too. If you want to avoid sauce you can just add 2 tablespoons tomato paste or puree.
Serve vegetable pasta for dinner or snack.
More pasta recipes:
pasta in red sauce, butter corn pasta, masala pasta, penne arrabiatta, white sauce pasta, roasted pepper pasta recipes.
Video Recipe Of Vegetable Pasta:
How To Make Vegetable Pasta Recipe:
1. First of all to cook pasta bring a pot full of water to rolling boil. Add raw pasta and cook al dente. Drain and keep covered.
2.Heat olive oil in a pan. Add chili flakes and cook for few seconds. Next add chopped onions and saute for a minute.
3. Then add chopped vegetables and saute for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add pasta sauce or tomato sauce, sugar, dried herbs and salt. Mix well and cook for 5-6 minutes.
5. Now add the cooked pasta and toss well.
6. Finally add grated cheese and mix well. Serve veg pasta hot.
Veg pasta recipe card below:
Vegetable Pasta Recipe | Easy Veg Pasta
1 CUP = 250 ml
- 1 cup pasta
- 2 cups chopped vegetables (carrot, baby corn, bell pepper, onions)
- 4 tablespoons marinara OR any pasta sauce (can also use tomato sauce or puree)
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs mixed Italian or oregano and basil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil light
- grated cheese optional
- First of all to cook pasta bring a pot full of water to rolling boil. Add raw pasta and cook al dente. Drain and keep covered.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add chili flakes and cook for few seconds. Next add chopped onions and saute for a minute.
- Then add chopped vegetables and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add pasta sauce or tomato sauce, sugar, dried herbs and salt. Mix well and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Now add the cooked pasta and toss well.
- Finally add grated cheese and mix well. Serve veg pasta hot.
Are you making this recipe? Do snap a pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #cookclickndevou.
Let us connect on Instagram, Facebook, pinterest & Twitter for more fun recipes and stories!
Leave a Reply