Last updated on January 10th, 2018
Chocolate chip muffins recipe eggless with step by step photos. Sharing an easy to make and delicious tea time snack, eggless choco chip muffins recipe. This recipes uses no butter, so this can be very quickly whipped up.
These chocolate chip muffins are so soft and moist as it uses oil instead of butter. I have used all purpose flour here, you can even use whole wheat flour to make these choco chip muffins healthier.
To make chocolate chip muffins recipe, I have used olive oil, I just love the flavor of olive oil in baked recipes but you can even use any neutral oil.Apart from that some curd is added for softness, you can even add milk instead of curd but the muffins will not be very moist. The amount of sugar and choco chips in this chocolate chip muffins recipe is variable. You can increase or decrease as per your taste.
Choco chips are a family favorite and I often bake whole wheat choco chip cookies, this time I thought of baking these muffins. There are many was to make chocolate chip muffins and here I am sharing a very recipe.
You can serve these chocolate chip muffins warm with some spread or jam as snack or even as dessert.
Here is how to make eggless chocolate chip muffins recipe, do give it a try!
Eggless chocolate chip muffins recipe with step b step photos:
1. Preheat oven at 180C. Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Measure and take the oil in a mixing bowl. Add measured sugar and curd. Add scraped vanilla pith or vanilla essence.
2. Whisk very well.
3. Add sifted dry ingredients. (sift all purpose flour+ baking soda+baking powder+salt). Add to the et ingredients and mix well.
4. Add chocolate chips and fold gently.
5. Fill the lined muffin tray with the prepared batter. Bake till the top turns slight golden (for 15-18 minutes)
6. Serve chocolate chip muffins warm or at room temperature.
Eggless chocolate chip muffins recipe card below:
Chocolate chip muffins recipe | Eggless choco chip muffins
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup + few more chocolate chips
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1/4 cup olive or any neutral oil.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Vanilla bean or essence
- preheat oven at 180C. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Add measure oil, sugar and curd in a mixing bowl.Add vanilla and whisk very well.
- Sift flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients to the mixed wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and fold gently.
- Spoon in the batter to the prepared muffin tin. Add few more chocolate chips on each muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes. Serve chocolate chip muffins warm or at room temperature.
2.Baking time will vary from oven to oven, be sure to check the muffins after 12 minutes.
3.You can use honey or light brown sugar instead of sugar.