Last updated on May 7th, 2019
Mango popsicle recipe with video and step by step photos. This easy and quick no cook mango popsicle with 3 ingredients is the perfect treat to beat the heat.
We love mango ice cream at our home and I whip up many batches during mango season. This time I also wanted to try some popsicles with mangoes as I had new popsicle mould to break open 🙂 I tried these super easy mango popsicles with my trusted ingredients and they tuned out damn good 🙂
To make creamy mango popsicles we need just 3 ingredients. Fresh mango puree, cream and sweetened condensed milk. Just blend, freeze and enjoy! Yes it is that simple. Below I have mentioned some variation you can do with this recipe.
Variations in mango popsicle recipe:
- You can make this as layered popsicle by blending cream and condensed milk together and keeping mango puree separate.
- Instead of fresh cream and condensed milk you can use yogurt and sugar to make mango yogurt pospcile similar to strawberry yogurt popsicle
- A dash of vanilla can be added for a different flavor.
Serve mango popsicle as snack or dessert.
More popsicle recipes:
Video of mango popsicle recipe:
How to make mango popsicle recipe (step by step photos)
1. First of all peel and remove the stone of a big ripe mango. Chop it roughly and blend to a smooth puree.
2. To the mango puree add fresh cream and condensed milk. Blend again till smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into the popsicle mould and freeze for 8-10 hours.
4. Once frozen gently show the mould under running water for few seconds. Pull slowly and serve immediately.
Mango popsicle recipe card.
Mango Popsicle Recipe With Three Ingredients
- 1 cup mango puree from 1 large mango, ripe
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- First of all peel and remove the stone of a big ripe mango. Chop it roughly and blend to a smooth puree.
- To the mango puree add fresh cream and condensed milk. Blend again till smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle mould and freeze for 8-10 hours.
- Once frozen gently show the mould under running water for few seconds. Pull slowly and serve immediately.