Last updated on January 7th, 2018
Paan shots recipe with step by step photos. Sharing a very easy to make rich and tasty shot drink recipe that you can also serve as mouth freshener after meals. Paan shots recipe is a unique way to serve pan but you can totally customize it make it kids friendly too. The main ingredients of this paan shots recipe is betal leaves and gulkand. Betal leaves and gulkand are very good for health when consumed in moderation.
These days many restaurants serve paan shots and paan ice cream. I have tasted these both from some famous restaurants and made this paan shots recipe. It is very easy to guess the ingredients in this recipe once you taste it. You can make it a couple of times to arrive at the best tasting paan shots recipe as per your preference.
To make paan shots recipe we need betal leaves, gulkand, fennel seeds, cardamom pods, milk, ice cream. Just blend everything with few ice cubes and you are ready with delicious mouth freshening paan shots. You can even add kesar pista ice cream for more rich flavor. Be sure to grind everything to a smooth blend and strain before serving for smooth drink
Serve paan shots as mouth freshener in shot glasses or small glasses after a meal.
Here is how to make paan shots recipe with step by step photos. Also check paan ice cream recipe.
Step by step paan shots recipe
1.Blend all the ingredients into a very smooth puree. No need to add sugar as gulkand has enough.
2. Strain and serve in small glasses. Paan shots are best served chilled.
Paan shots recipe card below:
- 6 paan leaves/betal leaves
- 1/4 cup milk boiled and cooled
- 2 scoops vanilla or kesar pista ice cream
- 3 tablespoons gulkand
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 3-4 cardamom pods
- 6 ice cubes
- Blend all the ingredients into a very smooth puree. No need to add sugar as gulkand has enough.
- Strain and serve in small glasses. Paan shots are best served chilled.
1. Adjust the quantity of ingredients as per taste.
2. You can use Whipped cream instead of ice cream