Dalgona Coffee Recipe
Whip up this now trending dalgona coffee or whipped coffee in just 15 minutes and with three ingredients. Rich, creamy and outright delicious, it is worth the hype after all.
- 4 cups milk of choice dairy, almond or soy, chilled or warm
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
Combine sugar and instant coffee powder in a bowl. Add water in increments and make a thick paste
Using your hand blender or frother or hand whisk, beat until stiff peaks are formed.
Place ice cubes in serving glass and add fill 3/4 of the glass with chilled milk. Top with required quantity of prepared coffee cream. Serve dalgona coffee immedietly with a spoon.
- You can store this coffee whipped cream for 3-4 days in refrigerator. Do not freeze though.
- Use only instant coffee powder
- The cream is pretty strong, use as required.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 132kcal