Last updated on May 17th, 2019
Chili guava juice recipe with step by step photos. Learn how to make classic chili guava juice with this easy recipe today.
Today I am sharing with you all a very very tasty, refreshing and powder packed juice recipe with pink guava. Summer is already here with all its might and it is time to keep ourselves hydrated and refreshe. Along with various ice creams and popsicles some fresh fruits and fruit juices are really great way to refresh oneself. While ice creams are occasional treat, fresh fruits and fruit juices are a must in our home.
Guava is a powerhouse of nutrition and also known as poor man’s apple.Guava is typically eaten with a pinch of salt and chili powder. This chili guava juice tastes absolutely yum when served chilled. I like o use cold water to blend the juice as adding ice cubes will further dilute the juice.
To make chili guava juice we just need guava, sugar, salt and chili powder, water and few mint leaves. So easy to make healthy summer treat!
Serve chili guava juice as welcome drink with a snack or along with a meal!
Step by step chili guava juice recipe
1.Take washed and chopped guava in a mixer jar. Add required sugar and grind to a smooth pulp.
2. Strain the pulp to remove the seeds.
3. To the pulp, add 2 cups of chilled water, a dash of salt and chili powder. Mix thoroughly. Garnish with mint leaves and serve chili guava juice chilled.
Chili guava juice recipe card below:
Chili guava juice recipe | Easy juice recipes
- 1 cup tightly packed chopped pink guava
- 2 cups chilled water
- 3-4 tablespoons sugar
- Chili powder
- Mint leaves
- Take washed and chopped guava in a mixer jar. Add required sugar and grind to a smooth pulp.
- Strain the pulp to remove the seeds.
- To the pulp, add 2 cups of chilled water, a dash of salt and chili powder. Mix thoroughly. Garnish with mint leaves and serve chili guava juice chilled.
2. You can add honey instead of sugar