Last updated on June 22nd, 2019
Tomato garlic dip recipe with step by step photos. Quick to make no tempering required tomato garlic dip for parathas, nachos etc.
This tomato garlic dip or chutney can be made in flat five minutes and tastes absolutely delicious. Sweet, spicy, tangy with the punch from garlic and onion. This tomato garlic dip is a burst of flavors. This tomato dip tastes so wonderful with parathas. I served it with gobi paratha and it was an instant hit.
To make tomato garlic dip select ripe and juicy red tomatoes. All the other ingredients like garlic, red chilies can be increased or decreased as per taste.If you can handle, make it really spicy. It tastes wonderful when made spicy. I have used kashmiri red chilies for a vibrant color.
Serve tomato garlic dip as a side dish with parathas, bread toast, tortilla chips etc.
How to make tomato garlic dip with step by step photos.
Grind together tomatoes, red chilies, garlic cloves, salt and jaggery.
Heat sesame oil until smoking hot.
Add chopped onions and the ground tomato mix.
Give a very quick stir and remove from flame. Let cool and store in airtight container. Stays good for 3 days.
Tomato garlic dip recipe card below:
Tomato garlic dip recipe | Easy tomato garlic chutney recipe
- 3 large tomatoes roughly chopped
- 3-6 garlic cloves
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 3-8 dried red chilies
- 2 teaspoons jaggery
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- grind together tomatoes, red chilies, garlic cloves, salt and jaggery.
- Heat sesame oil until smoking hot.
- Add chopped onions.and the ground tomato mix.
- Give a very quick stir and remove from flame. Let cool and store in airtight container. Stays good for 3 days.
2. use sesame oil as it offsets the heat produced by chilies and tastes good too.