Side dish recipes collection. Here is a collection of easy to make delicious curries and gravies for you.
You can make these recipes in no time, tastes better than restaurants and good with rice or roti.
10 easy side dish recipes for chapathi, roti,naan,fried rice etc. Here is a collection of 10 easy side dish recipes compiled at one place. Hope you all find this useful 🙂 Please click the image for detailed recipes.
Side dish recipes collection
1. Dal fry recipe– very delicious, healthy and wholesome side dish recipe for chapathi, roti etc. Made with split pigeon peas or moong dal or channa dal, this is an ultimate comfort food.
2. Paneer tawa masala: Quick and easy paneer masala recipe made in a tawa ideally,spicy and flavorful side dish recipe with paneer.
3. Dal makhani: Dal makhani is a again a star rated restaurant style side dish for tori,jeera rice etc. made with black gram and few spices,this is one healthy side dish recipe for chapathi
4. Sweet corn masala curry recipe: Delicious,tasty,spicy and sweetish masala with sweet corn,try this once in a while while you are bored of regular side dish recipes.
5. Restaurant style peas masala: A must try side dish recipe for poori when fresh green peas is in season, Spicy and tangy curry made with out any ghee or butter yet so rich and creamy.
6. Cauliflower korma recipe: Best side dish recipe made so easily with cauliflower and very few spices. Easy cauliflower korma recipe without coconut.
7. Methi mattar paneer: Rich and delicious gray made with paneer,green peas and methi leaves.
8. Paneer capsicum masala: Rich and delicious gravy with soft paneer and crunchy capsicum cubes simmered in delicious tomato based gravy
9. No onion garlic aloo mattar recipe: Home style comforting side dish recipe for chapathi,poori. Aloo mattar without onion and garlic.
10. baby corn stir fry recipe: Simple and quick side dish recipe with baby corns that you can make in 15 minutes.