Last updated on September 20th, 2019
Mango muffins recipe with step by step photos. Sharing a delicious and flavorful mango muffins recipe, an easy one among mango recipes.
Eggless mango muffins recipe was in to do list of mango recipes this season. I also got many requests for easy baking recipes with mango. Last year I shared a vegan mango cake recipe and this year eggless mango muffins recipe it is. I had bookmarked this mango muffins recipe long ago from Tarla dala. I wanted to try this from last year but got my hand on this last week. From looking the ingredients of eggless mango muffins recipe you know this is a very rich and exotic bake. Butter, condensed milk and mango puree. This mango muffins recipe is like baking a luscious pound cake in muffin mould.
Mango muffins recipe will be a perfect one for quick tea. You can bake this muffins with mango within 30 minutes. That includes preparation and baking time. In fact you do not even have to bring the butter to room temperature or soften it. Just melt the butter and mix in. The addition of mango gives a gorgeous color to this muffin once baked. The batter was pale in color and I did not expect such a bright mango muffins. I was pleasantly surprised to look at the baked mango muffins. These muffins would be a real treat for toddlers and kids. You can easily use wheat flour in place of maida. These muffins will be a sweet little treat for breakfast along with milk.
To make mango muffins recipe use ripe pulpy mangoes. Avoid fibrous mangoes as they do not contain much pulp. You can even use tinned mango pulp but I am always for fresh ones. I have used some colored sprinkles and white chocolate chips to top the muffins. You can use dark chocolate chips, glitters or even make plain mango muffins recipe. The batter for this mango muffins will be quite thick. Do not attempt to dilute the batter by adding milk or water.
Serve mango muffins with coffee or tea. You can serve this with milk for toddlers and kids.
Here is how to make mango muffins recipe with step by step photos. Do try this out!
Step by step mango muffins recipe.
1. Preheat oven at 180C. Melt butter and measure out 4 tablespoons. Set aside.
2. to a mixing bowl take the melted butter. Add condensed milk and mango pulp. Whisk well.
3. Sieve the dry ingredients once or twice. Add to the wet mixture. Mix well. Do not over mix.
4. The batter will be very thick.
5. Line a muffin tray with paper liners. Fill 3/4 of each liner with batter.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes.
7. Once done, let the muffins rest for 10 minutes. Remove the liners and sere mango muffins warm.
Mango muffins recipe card below:
Mango muffins recipe | Eggless mango muffins recipe
- Wet ingredients
- 6 tablespoons mango pulp
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Dry ingredients
- 1 1/8 cup maida or wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- For topping
- Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 180C. Melt butter and measure out 4 tablespoons. Set aside.
- to a mixing bowl take the melted butter. Add condensed milk and mango pulp. Whisk well.
- Sieve the dry ingredients once or twice. Add to the wet mixture. Mix well. Do not over mix.
- The batter will be very thick.
- Line a muffin tray with paper liners. Fill 3/4 of each liner with batter. Add sprinkles and chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Once done, let the muffins rest for 10 minutes. Remove the liners and sere mango muffins warm
2. Do not add milk or water to dilute the batter.