Last updated on May 7th, 2019
More paneer recipes:
How to make paneer jalfrezi recipe
Paneer jalfrezi recipe card below:
Paneer Jalfrezi Recipe
- 1 cup paneer cut into long stripes
- 1 green bell pepper sliced into long wedges
- 1 large carrot peeled and sliced into thin fingers
- 2 baby corn chopped into thin fingers
- 1 large onion sliced
- 2 large or 3-4 medium tomatoes pureed
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 dried red chilli
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons kasuri methi
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Small piece of ginger crushed
- Cut the vegetables,onions and paneer.
- Heat oil in a kadai and temper with cumin seeds and red chilli
- Next add thinly sliced onions and saute well
- Add crushed ginger and saute well
- Now add the cut vegetables and saute i high flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and mix well.
- Season with salt, sugar, coriander powder, garam masala and mix well.
- Cook till the tomatoes are well cooked.
- Add vinegar and continue to cook
- Now add paneer cubes and toss gently
- Garnish with crushed kasuri methi and serve paneer jalfrezi hot
2. Do not miss the sugar as it enhances the flavor and taste.