Last updated on February 21st, 2019
Strawberry smoothie recipe with simple ingredients. So easy refreshing and healthy smoothie with fresh strawberries and yogurt!
A simple strawberry smoothie recipe with 4 ingredients. Smoothie with fresh strawberries is an everyday affair at home during strawberry season. We make various combinations of smoothies at home. So that we get the most of flavor and nutrition from our smoothie. Our favorite smoothie recipes are berry banana, berry guava and berry apple smoothies. Here I am sharing a simplest recipe with just strawberries.
To make a simple strawberry smoothie we need frozen or fresh strawberries and yogurt. I have added organic raw cane sugar in this recipe. I have also made this strawberry smoothie with an Indian touch. I have used cardamom powder for flavoring. You can also use cinnamon powder or vanilla.
This strawberry smoothie is very healthy and refreshing. You can serve this berry smoothie as breakfast or filling snack. I do believe this is the best strawberry smoothie recipe that you can make flat 2 minutes. We use fresh organic strawberries in our recipes. You can soak the berries in water mixed with vinegar for 20 minutes to remove the pesticides up to an extent.
Serve strawberry smoothie as soon as you make it. If you want to have chilled smoothie you can add few ice cubes while blending. You can also use cold yogurt.
How to make strawberry smoothie recipe in simple steps.
1. Wash, hull the strawberries Chop the berries. Take the chopped strawberries in a blender jar. Add yogurt, cardamom, sugar. I have also added a tablespoon of fresh cream.
2. Add ice cubes if needed and blend well until frothy. Serve creamy strawberry smoothie as breakfast.
Strawberry smoothie recipe card below:
Strawberry smoothie recipe- Simple, creamy and healthy smoothie recipe with fresh strawberries
- 9 strawberries fresh ripe OR frozen
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 2.5 cups plain yogurt/curd
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream optional
- 2 cardamoms
- ice cubes optional
- Wash and hull the strawberries. Chop the berries. Take the chopped strawberries in a blender jar. Add yogurt, cardamom, sugar. I have also added a tablespoon of fresh cream.
- Add ice cubes if needed and blend well until frothy. Serve creamy strawberry smoothie as breakfast.
1.You can add 1 cup milk and 1 cup yogurt in this berry smoothie.
2. If using frozen berries you can add whole berries.