Last updated on February 4th, 2018
Strawberry lemonade recipe with step by step photos. Refreshing and tasty drink recipe for summer. Strawberry lemonade recipe is an easy and simple drink you can make during hot days. I made many strawberry recipes during this season. I have shared a few here on reader’s request. When I shared this strawberry virgin mojito recipe, a reader suggested this lemonade with strawberry. She actually shared a quick recipe for strawberry lemonade with me. I liked the idea of macerating strawberries with sugar before making the lemonade. I tried this lemonade recipe the other day. It was so pretty and tasty. Sharing this quick and easy strawberry lemonade recipe for beginners here.
This lemonade will be a good drink in any party. You can use water or sparkling water for this recipe.Add some lemon rind while serving. you can make this lemonade with strawberry crush too.
To make strawberry lemonade recipe you can sugar or honey. I prefer sugar in my lemonade recipes. Do not miss macerating the strawberries. It brings out the sweetness of strawberries. Adjust the amount lemon juice based on the sweetness of berries. Also add sugar to taste.
Here is how to make strawberry lemonade recipe with step by step photos. Try this out!
Step by step strawberry lemonade recipe.
1. Wash and hull the strawberries. Chop the berries roughly. Add sugar to the chopped berries and mix well. Set aside for 45 minutes. Transfer the macerated berries to a mixer jar.
2. Puree well.
3. Add 1 cup water, lemon juice and mix well.
4. Serve immediately.
Strawberry lemonade recipe card below:
- 10 big strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 3-4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Wash and hull the strawberries. Chop the berries roughly. Add sugar to the chopped berries and mix well. Set aside for 45 minutes. Transfer the macerated berries to a mixer jar.
- Puree well.
- Add 1 cup water, lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve strawberry lemonade with topped with ice cubes.
1. You can add some minced ginger if you like the taste.
2. You can some mint leaves if you like