Last updated on July 12th, 2019
Strawberry apple smoothie recipe, very refreshing and so tasty smoothie made with fresh strawberries and apples. Wonderful healthy drink especially for summers!
Strawberries are in full season here and markets are loaded with strawberries. I have bought quite few boxes and frozen them to use them for coming months. I throw in a handful of frozen berries in pancake batter, muffins. Most of all the time I use frozen berries in smoothies.
Smoothies are best way to start your day if you like a quick breakfast on the go. Smoothies are delicious, easy to make and loaded with nutrition like calcium. vitamins and minerals. You can choose various combination to make them interesting.
I made this delicious strawberry apple smoothie just to use up an apple that was sitting for long. I did not add any milk in this recipe as I wanted to make light and refreshing juice. You can add some milk or yogurt to make a rich smoothie.
Variations with strawberry apple smoothie recipe.
- You can add some yogurt or milk for creamier smoothie.
- To make vegan apple strawberry smoothie you can just use coconut milk or soy milk or almond milk.
- You can use any combination of fruits in this recipe. You can use apple-banana also.
To make strawberry apple smoothie recipe you just need 5 minutes. If you use frozen berries you do not have to chop them or thaw them also.
Just throw all the ingredients in a blender or mixer jar. Blend for few seconds until smooth and there you go with a tasty and healthy breakfast. Serve strawberry apple smoothie immediately. You can add few ice cubes or use cold fruits to make the smoothie.
Strawberry apple smoothie recipe card below:
Strawberry apple smoothie recipe
- 1/2 apple peeled, cored and roughly chopped
- 6 Strawberries Fresh or frozen
- 2 teaspoons Sugar optional
- few mint leaves
- Add all the ingredients in a blender/juicer/mixer. Blend well with1/4 cup water if needed.
- Transfer strawberry apple smoothie to glass, serve immediately if ice cubes if needed
2. You can add ice cubes while serving