Strawberry banana smoothie is one strawberry recipe that you should definitely try this season! 4 ingredients and 5 minutes are all you need to prepare this healthy and hearty strawberry banana smoothie. You can use frozen berries and bananas too in this recipe!
Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits and I really look forward to the season. This easy banana strawberry smoothie is one dish that I often fix for myself in breakfast. There are some easy strawberry recipes like strawberry apple smoothie, strawberry guava smoothie, classic strawberry smoothie, strawberry milkshake, strawberry lassi, strawberry lemonade , strawberry mojito added in the blog.
This strawberry banana smoothie is one full of health benefits. This smoothie aids in digestion and a filling breakfast or snack for toddlers and kids too. Unlike the ones served in cafes and restaurants the homemade smoothies are clean with less number of ingredients.
I like to have refreshing milkshakes or smoothies for breakfast especially during summer. This berry banana smoothie comes very handy when you do not want to spend hours in kitchen. Just add in a handful of strawberries, one peeled banana and some milk or yogurt. Sweetener is optional here. I like to add some cane sugar or honey though. If your strawberries and bananas are ripe and sweet then you can easily kip sugar or honey. You can also add a dash of vanilla or cardamom powder for flavor.
Making strawberry banana smoothie is easy and instant. You can use a blender if you have one. I however use my regular mixer for making milkshakes and smoothies.
Serve strawberry banana smoothie right away once prepared. You can use cold fruits and milk for chilled smoothie. You can also add some ice cubes while blending the smoothie.
How to make strawberry banana smoothie recipe
1. Take washed, hulled and cubed strawberries in a mixer jar. Add peeled and cubed banana.
2. Blend well until smooth. Next add milk and cane sugar. Add vanilla if needed.
3. Blend until smooth and frothy. Serve strawberry banana smoothie immediately.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe:
Strawberry banana smoothie recipe
1 CUP = 250 ml
- 1 cup hulled and chopped strabwerries (frozen berries can be used
- 1 cup peeled and cubed ripe bananas
- 2 cups boiled and chilled milk
- Sugar or honey to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- Take washed, hulled and cubed strawberries in a mixer jar. Add peeled and cubed banana.
- Blend well until smooth. Next add milk and cane sugar. Add vanilla if needed.
- Blend until smooth and frothy. Serve strawberry banana smoothie immediately.