Last updated on May 13th, 2019
Strawberry cream recipe – here is a very delicious, attractive yet easy and simple dessert with fresh strawberries, When strawberries are in season the best way to enjoy them is with sweetened whipped cream that is indulgent strawberry cream!
Strawberry cream recipe with step by step photos and video. This easy Mahabaleshwar style strawberry cream recipe is an easy dessert that I whip up when fresh strawberries are in season. We have tastes this yummy dessert in Mahabaleswar and it is a favorite with us.
This strawberry cream recipe is basically strawberries with whipped cream. It is a fuss free dessert with three ingredients. Fresh strawberries, sugar and whipped cream. I like to add a dash of vanilla while whipping the cream.
We are lucky to get very good fresh organic strawberries this year and we are having a feast :). As I write this I have fresh strawberry ice cream setting in my freezer :). We also enjoyed strawberry milkshake, strawberry lassi, smoothie, strawberry yogurt popsicles with fresh berries.
You can serve strawberry cream as dessert or snack.
Tips and variations for making strawberry cream recipe.
1. You can use raspberry or mango in this recipe instead of strawberries. We have added a recipe for mango fool here.
2. Instead of serving this strawberry cream as layered dessert, you can gently fold the macerated berries into the whipped cream and serve.
3. You can add some finely chopped strawberries as garnish just before serving.
4. I have used whipping cream in this recipe. You can also use amul low fat cream easily. You can also make strawberry cream with hung curd too.
Strawberry cream recipe video:
How to make strawberry cream recipe.
1. Wash and hull the strawberries well. Crush the berries with a fork.
2. Add sugar and mix well. Macerate for strawberries for 20 minutes.
3. Whip the cream with vanilla and sugar until soft peaks are formed.
4. Layer macerated strawberries and sweetened whipped cream alternately in a serving bowl. Serve strabwerry cream immediately.
If you’ve tried this strawberry cream recipe or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below. I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious food and recipes.
Strawberry Cream Recipe Card:
Strawberry Cream Recipe
- 200 grams fresh strawberries
- 200 grams whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar for strawberries
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar OR icing sugar for whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Finely chopped strabwerries optional
- Wash and hull the strawberries well. Crush the berries with a fork.
- Add sugar and mix well. Macerate for strawberries for 20 minutes.
- Whip the cream with vanilla and sugar until soft peaks are formed.
- Layer macerated strawberries and sweetened whipped cream alternately in a serving bowl. Serve strabwerry cream immediately.