Banana mango smoothie recipe is a delicious and creamy smoothie prepared with two favorite fruits. Kick start your day with this healthy and filling smoothie and enjoy! Here is an easy video recipe for banana mango smoothie that you can serve for breakfast or snack or just like that!
So banana mango smoothie for breakfast it was. When served cold with some almond flakes and dried berries it is bliss! You can also make a smoothie bowl with this smoothie as base.
Apart from serving in breakfast this smoothie is very good for you after a workout session, when you need instant energy and also this is very healthy smoothie for toddlers and kids.
How to make banana mango smoothie?
Just blend peeled and chopped mangoes, bananas, sugar and coconut milk until smooth and frothy. It can’ get simpler. You do not even need frozen bananas to make this smoothie, though you can use frozen bananas by all means if you have.
Bananas are energy dense and fills you up easily. Mango is rich in vitamin A and C. So this smoothie apart from being delicious is very healthy for you too.
You can make this banana mango smoothie in so many ways. Here I have used coconut milk and below listed are some more options.
Variations With Banana Mango Smoothie.
- Instead of coconut milk you can use almond milk or regular dairy milk also.
- you can add orange juice instead of milk.
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds or handful of oats can be added for healthier smoothie.
- You can also honey instead of sugar. Even powdered jaggery works well.
Finally I am listing down some tips to make really good smoothies.
Tips To Make Best Banana Mango Smoothie
- Use a good quality blender for any smoothie. Indian mixer grinders work just fine too.I use them mostly for all smoothie recipes.
- If you wish you can freeze the ripe banana for few hours before making smoothie. Else just add some ice cubes along with other ingredients for making cold smoothie.
- Use ripe, sweet mangoes and banana for smoothies.
Serve banana mango smoothie as soon as you make it. Especially when made with coconut milk do not store it for long.
More Smoothie Recipes:
Banana Mango Smoothie Video Recipe:
How To Make Banana Mango Smoothie (Step By Step)
1. Add chopped mangoes and banana in a mixer or blender jar.
2. To that add coconut milk and sugar to taste.
3. Blend smooth.
4. Serve immediately with dried or frozen berries.
Are you making this recipe? Do snap a pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #cookclickndevou.
Banana Mango Smoothie Recipe Card:
Banana mango smoothie is a delicious and creamy smoothie that is healthy as well. This smoothie is a filling and hearty breakfast.
- 1 ripe mango peeled and chopped
- 1 big banana ripe and sweet
- 400 ml thin coconut milk
- Sugar Or honey
- Add chopped mangoes and banana in a mixer or blender jar.
- To that add coconut milk and sugar to taste.
- Blend smooth.
- Serve immediately with dried or frozen berries.