Dry fruit milkshake recipe with step by step photos. Sharing a very easy to make healthy milkshake recipe for toddlers and kids. This creamy and rich milkshake wit nuts and dry fruits is a great drink for them for breakfast or snack!
This dry fruit milkshake recipe is a very healthy one that also tastes delicious. You can make a quick serving of this milkshake during rushed mornings. This will be a filling and delicious start to their day.
Benefits of Dry Fruit Milkshake
Dry fruits are rich in protein, minerals and calcium. Nuts are dry fruits are also rich in fibre and helps to relieve constipation in kids.
If you want to induce healthy weight gain in kids you can serve them this dry fruit milkshake. Even toddlers and kids who refuse to drink milk will love this milkshake
Having this drink before bedtime will induce good night sleep.
This is a very filling and complete breakfast or snack for everyone.
How To Make Dry Fruits Milkshake?
To make dry fruit milkshake recipe you can use any kind of nuts and dry fruits you have in hand. I have used dates, fig, walnuts, cashews and almonds. You can add raisins, any seeds to make it even more healthy.
I have added just 1 teaspoon sugar for 3 servings, you can leave that out or add honey.
If you prefer you can use blanched almonds in this recipe.
You can make this dry fruit milkshake vegan by using any non dairy milk like coconut milk or almond milk in place of regular milk.
If you are looking for more healthy drink recipes do check saffron milk, carrot lemonade, thandai, red velvet milkshake, muskmelon milkshake
Dry Fruit Milkshake Recipe Step by Step Photos.
1. Soak dates,cashews,almonds,walnut and figs in 2 1/2 cups of boiled milk and chilled for 30 minutes.
2. Drain the dry fruits and nuts reserving the milk. Take the dry fruits in a mixer jar. Add little of the reserved milk and grind to a very smooth paste.
3. Add sugar if using and grind well again.
4. Add the remaining milk and blend till frothy. Serve immediately, if needed you can add ice cubes.
Dry Fruit Milkshake
Dry fruit milkshake recipe, how to make dry fruit milkshake
1 CUP = 250 ml
- 2 1/2 cups boiled and chilled milk
- 4 dried dates
- 4 dried figs
- 4 almonds
- 6 cashews
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- A pinch of saffron
- Soak dates,cashews,almonds,walnut and figs in 2 1/2 cups of boiled milk and chilled for 30 minutes.
- Drain the dry fruits and nuts reserving the milk. Take the dry fruits in a mixer jar. Add little of the reserved milk and grind to a very smooth paste.
- Add sugar if using and grind well again.
- Add the remaining milk and blend till frothy. Serve immediately, if needed you can add ice cubes.
2. You can add honey in place of sugar
This is one health delicious milkshake