Last updated on May 20th, 2019
Easy cherry smoothie recipe that needs four ingredients and 5 minutes of your time. Made with sweet fresh cherries and thin coconut milk, this cherry smoothie is best for breakfast or a mid day pick me up snack! Here is an easy video recipe for how to make cherry smoothie!
Smoothie is my favorite breakfast during summers. I like to have them really cold and it easily keeps me going for good 4 hours.
How Do You Make Cherry Smoothie?
You can make cheery smoothie in so many ways. In this simple recipe I have used just fresh sweet cherries, cane sugar and thin coconut milk. This smoothie has clean flavors and very delicious too.
Can I Use Frozen Cherries For Cherry Smoothie?
Yes you can use frozen cherries in this recipe. In fact for all smoothie recipes frozen fruit can be used. You don’t have to thaw the frozen fruits for smoothie recipes.
Tips For Making Best Cherry Smoothie.
- Use fresh ripe cherries so that you can go easy on sweetener.
- You can use any milk instead of coconut milk. Also you can use yogurt for this smoothie.
- It is best consume this drink as soon as you make. If needed just blend some ice cubes along with other ingredients.
- You can add a banana or chia seeds or some oats to make this smoothie more filling.
Serve fresh cherry smoothie as breakfast or snack as soon as made.
More Drink Recipes.
Finally you might like to checkout our breakfast recipes collection.
Cherry Smoothie Video Recipe.
How To Make Cherry Smoothie Recipe (Step Wise)
1. Add coconut milk, pitted cherries, vanilla and sugar in a blender or mixer jar.
2. blend smooth. Serve immediately.
Cherry Smoothie Recipe Card
Cherry Smoothie Recipe (Vegan)
- 1.5 cups fresh cherries pitted
- 400 ml thin coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Sugar Or honey
- Add coconut milk, pitted cherries, vanilla and sugar in a blender or mixer jar.
- blend smooth. Serve immediately.
- You can use a mix of cherries and other berries too